Forgive me blogger’s for I have sinned!

Forgive me blogger’s for I have sinned, it’s been nearly 2 weeks since my last post, and I’m starting to feel a bit guilty. Then I visited a few of my favourite blogs and they have not posted for weeks too, so now I don’t feel as bad.

So what have I been up to, you ask? Well during the past 2 weeks we have had 2 bank holidays for Easter and seen the arrival of spring, although it is gray and dull out side at the moment. Most of my free time during the week end was taken up with housework and getting out enjoying the sunshine, the house work revolved around the garden, the dreaded first cut of the lawn and the getting out of the patio furniture, hopefully this year it will get a bit more use.

On the photography front I have been out and about shooting for the Leek blog and collating images for my next exhibition. The good weather has revitalised my photography and I have got a good number of shots that I am happy with over the last few weeks, now all I need is the time to work on them.

Very little news on the job front, I’m amazed at the way the moral is still very high in the office, at times you would think nothing was happening and it will just go on for ever.

Photo today was taken in the Peak District, we were photographing the Para gliders when I got this shot, moments later I found myself covered in blue nylon as the Para glider went backwards instead of forwards, not the normal thing to happen on a walk in the countryside.



For Malcolm,
----------------
Now playing: Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Suburbia said…
Hey, glad you're still there and blogging!
Louise said…
Lovely photo! I took some nice ones myself there 2 years ago, on a really cold but very sunny day in February when there were lots of paragliders around!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year