The rules of how to be a great Blogger.

Blogging, I’ve been doing this for over 2 1/2 years, that puts me in the top 5% of blogs (lots start and finish after just a few weeks) so I know all the rules of how to be a great Blogger.

1. Blog frequently

2. Stick to a theme

3. Interact with your visitors

4. Visit loads of blogs and leave comments

5. Link like mad to other blogs on your chosen subject.

But do I follow them, well at first I did and success did follow, but now as other parts of my life take up more of my time I find that all my blogs are suffering from neglect. The obvious answer is to stop blogging on at least some of the blogs and that does have a bit of an appeal, but it has taken so long to build them up I would hate to waste all that effort. So I’m going to keep plodding along, posting infrequently, hardly visiting any blogs, commenting on even fewer blog and keeping my interaction and linking to a minimum. I know it’s not the best way to keep the blogs going, but I also know that when I have more time it will be easier to get them up to full speed if they are already moving, even if they are just creeping along.

Photo today is of a Lakeland waterfall.





----------------
Now playing: Elastica - Vaseline
via FoxyTunes

Comments

DawnTreader said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
DawnTreader said…
Well, isn't that just life. We know what to do but still never manage to keep it up... Why should the Blogworld be any different?

(PS. Sorry, I made a typing mistake in my first attempt to comment, which made it make no sense. Had to remove it and start over. Again - there's life for you... LOL)
Brett said…
Read the first one and it made perfect sense, i wonder what that says about me!
Leovi said…
Great shot at low shutter speed.
Leovi said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
torimac said…
Thank you for the rules, and for sharing your experience with them... you are not alone!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year