Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kep in the snow

I've not been blogging much as work is taking up so much of my time, not that I'm complaining, it's great to be so busy. I spent the whole week end at Art in the Park, a collection of events in Brough park in Leek all to do with the Arts Festival. I was there running a stall in the craft tent and spent 2 days talking to people about my pictures and even selling a few.

The picture today is an old one of Kep in the snow last winter, I found it in the file I reserve for blog pictures, so I must have put it in there while he was still with us. It's not a great picture but I do so miss him and when I looked at it it made me smile.


----------------
Now playing: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Coming In From The Cold
via FoxyTunes

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails