Plague rats and poop bags

This could have the sub title of "The exciting life of a professional photographer". What a start to a month, lots of work coming in and a number of great photo shoot, then I go and do my neck in!

Wednesday last week saw me being unable to move for most of the day and at points almost passing out with the pain. Just the right moment to take a call from a new customer and discuss an up coming job, how I managed the call I will never know, probably 13 years of call centre training coming in to play (time not wasted then).
Lucky for me I have a great Osteopath and by Friday was almost fit for work and after a rest full week end, watching Caz cut the lawn, I started my latest job yesterday.

The job in question is photographing items for a web site, something I've done loads of, but as with each job it posies new challenges, the biggest with this one matching the previous photographers style and technique so the site keeps its overall great look. The items in question are all to do with your dog or cat, so dog toys, leads, collars and poop bags, and for the cat in your life a great little item the Plague rat.

When people think of the life of a professional photographer it probably seems like a collection of photo shoot of beautiful women and fast cars, but for me the challenge of photographing everyday items to a set standard and repeating that over and over again is great, I spent the whole day totally engrossed in my passion, pushing myself to my limits, I feel very lucky that I now get to do that on a daily basis.



----------------
Now playing: U2 - Dancing Queen (Live Abba Cover) (1)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year