Kep, a mans best friend.

A dog is described as man's best friend, I lost my best friend last Wednesday after what was a mercifully short illness.

Kep will be well known to regular readers of the blog, he was always there to provide a funny story or a picture when nothing else was available. In fact for the past 14 years he has been my constant companion and now writing this in an empty house, I can not put in to words just how much I miss him.

I would love to write loads about him, but the time is just not right (trying to write through tear filled eyes is just too hard), so I have put a few photos on here and there is a link to a book done in 2009 (It's a dogs life) which has been enabled for full viewing of all pages.



----------------
Now playing: Guns 'n' Roses - Since I Don't Have You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Absolutely heartbreaking, Brett. My heart goes out to you.
gary..b said…
A perfect example of why we take photo's...happy memories...happy days
Lisa B said…
So sorry to hear this Brett.
Alexia said…
I know what this feels like, Brett. My sympathies.
Suburbia said…
So sorry for your loss.
Anonymous said…
Oh no! I'm so sorry...

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.