I'm a believer

I'm getting a bit depressed and the latest fad on Facebook is the cause. It's only a little thing but people have started to post the tune that was number one when they were born, which, in it's self, is not that bad, the bad bit is that I can remember most of them coming out! And some of them only seem like yesterday. Karma Chameleon was the last one posted, I'm sure that was only a few years ago. Doesn't time fly.

So to join in the fun I thought I would post mine

I'm A Believer - The Monkees

And to save you looking it up 1967.

On a different note, I've been asked by a couple of people if I will be running an introduction to photography course again this year, the answer depend on the amount of interest there is, so if this might appeals to you or someone you known could you let me known. I'm looking to focus at getting the best from any camera and exploring different styles of photography, trying to build a foundation to then let you carry on enjoying photography.

Picture from the on going work for my exhibition in May.

Comments

Anonymous said…
At least it's a good song! The band we hired played it at our wedding. :)

- Marjolein

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year