Happy New Year

2012!!!
Happy New Year everyone. Hope the hangovers are not too bad.

To start the year I've a new project, and it's an other daily photo blog, Buxton Daily Photo, a photo a day taken in and around Buxton and the Derbyshire Peak District. Pop over and check out the first picture.

Yes I know it's another blog, as if 3 was not enough for one person, but given the success the others have had and what I have gotten from running them it seems to me to be a good idea. So I hope you all have a great new year and that 2012 brings you all you wish for.


----------------
Now playing: Simple Minds - Promised You A Miracle (12" Mix)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Suburbia said…
Wow! Hasn't he grown, lovely photo

Happy new year :-)
Anonymous said…
Happy new year! and I like your blogs, so it's good news there's another one!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year