Not as they seem.


 A daughter of a close friend is studying at uni, and ask if I would model for her, so being bored out of my mind I said yes. She then went on to issue detailed instructions on what to do and asked if I could send her the photos! 

So, not only model but photographer and stylist as well. I don't really mind as it gave me a chance to used my light gear, work with green screen and background replacement, all of which skills get rusty if you don't keep using them. I'm not sure if this is what she had in mind but I quite like it and the jacket still fits after 30 years.

Technical stuff, shot in our living room with one large flash and a 120cm softbox and a green screen. Background picture from the big mill in Leek a couple of years ago. Clothing and guitar models own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.