Still here!


 Well 7 years on and I'm still here, I'm a full time professional photographer, working very hard to keep going during a third lock down.


I've arrived here by accident, just passing through and thought I would check up on all the old blogs I used to follow back in the day, to find just like mine they have for the most part vanished and just post once in a few years.


Having read all those old blogs I wanted to know if they made it this far, and thought that some of them may pass by here and think the same. So I'm still here and hope you are too.

Comments

Suburbia said…
I'm still here too! Just wondering who was about. Wonderful photo, as always :)
Suburbia said…
Oh! It's my comment above...Just realised it didn't recognise me after all this time - Suburbia
https://momentsfromsuburbia.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year