Still here

Sorry, it’s been a week since I last posted here but with my back playing up I am just not able to spend too much time on the computer.

First thing is to announce that I have finally done part 8 of the photography course, but it’s not about taking photo! This lesson covers tips on buying a camera, as in a past life I was a camera salesman, but I’m better now.

Second announcement is that the last post made post of the day on the Authorblog, a big thank you for that as it helped to spread the word on a worth while cause. Only yesterday they brought back the body of Cpl Kumar Pun, Cpl Kumar was among four soldiers killed in southern Afghanistan's Helmand province on Thursday, the day I posted my last post, and still the government has yet to sort out the issue (sorting out their expenses claims no doubt)

Picture today is of a sight that is all around here at the moment, Bluebells every where!



----------------
Now playing: Thomas Dolby - Weightless
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Janie said…
Beautiful photograph! Sorry your back is still acting up. Hope you are better soon.
Suburbia said…
Sorry to hear your back is still not right, it's been a while, it must be very wearing. Take care of yourself.

I love bluebells :)
Isunia said…
Amazing photo! Hope you will get better soon :)
Daisy said…
Congrats on post of the day - it's a very worth cause, well done for writing on it. I love this photo- so beautiful, lucky you living amongst all that natural beauty.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.