Exhibition opens today!

Well the exhibition opens today, and I’m a little nervous. All the images are up and now its time to see what people think of them!

The images are a mix of old and new shots, the old ones I now people like, but the new ones are the ones I’m most keen to here comment’s about and the ones I’m most concerned about.

Today’s picture will be on the Leek blog next week but it is also one of the shots I’ve used to advertise the exhibition, I hope you like it.

The exhibition is on display in the Coffee Clique, Getliffe’s yard from the 1st of May to the 31st of May.



----------------
Now playing: Queen - Queen - Dont Stop Me Now
via FoxyTunes

Comments

DawnTreader said…
Good Luck to you.
This one is very nice!
Martin Rye said…
Good luck with the exhibition.
Kasia said…
Good luck, Brett!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.