What is this a picture of?

The very short competition is over and it’s small time scale was only beaten by the smaller number of people that entered. So the vouchers go to Suburbia and Wii cheat (I will be in touch).

Those of you that were paying attention will notice that it still leaves £30 of Blurb vouchers up for grabs and I would hate to see it go to waste, so very quick quiz and the nearest to the answer I have got wins.

What is this a picture of?

You have till Monday when I need to send off the winners details to get the vouchers sent out.



----------------
Now playing: Foo Fighters - PurpleRain (Prince Cover live)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is it condensation on a window?
Anonymous said…
Cigarette stub?
Sandi McBride said…
A close up of dew on a hard flat surface is my guess.
Sandi
Martin Rye said…
Water on glass and a fantastic photo.
Lola said…
I'd say it is rain settled on a car window
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
The back of a charm or earring

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year