Simples

All sorts of thing have come about because of this blog and one of the latest was an email offering a chance to try out a web site selling T shirts, all I had to do was order a T shirt and write a review afterwards.

Now the first thing that struck me was that any company that was prepared to ask for reviews in this way must have a lot of confidence in their product and service, Iffyton T Shirt, did not disappoint at all. The first thing is the layout of the site, it’s just like walking down a street with shops, and each shop is a macro site selling different T shirts, a great idea and easy to use. The major hurdle was choosing a T shirt, this was the hardest part as there are so many and none I had seen before. Then came the problem, at my end not theirs, I ordered twice by mistake, now I’m sure a lot of companies would have just sent 2, but not them, they sent a quick mail checking (in the nicest way) that I knew what I was doing. Having quickly confirmed my error they dispatched the T shirt and it arrived just as I was leaving for my holiday, so it got lots of use in the sunshine. Now with any printed design the big worry is that it will fall off with washing, but having just hung it up to dry I can confirm it looks as good as it did when I took it out of the bag. So top marks all round for Iffyton T Shirt.

While I’m in a plugging mood here is a new blog by a person who inspired me to be more adventurous in taking and working with pictures, flipside is another creation by Chris Orwig who I came across in a training video for lightroom where he worked on lots of his images, giving you an insight into how he did things and why.

A last link for you, had this in an email and although I don’t normally click on adverts I could not resist this, if you live outside the UK it wont make much sense as its based on an advert for car insurance that running here at the moment, but the Meerkats catchword “Simples” has started to worm its way in to everyday language.

And finally the photo, this is about 7 images stuck together and is taken in the very heart of the Lake District, just off the side of Ullscarf, facing north toward Keswick. It’s a very large image so click on it for a better view.



----------------
Now playing: Placebo - Protege Moi
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Lisa B said…
Breathtaking view! It's good to see your holiday experience.
btw what was on the t-shirt? ;0)
Brett said…
A Big & made up from band names that have & in them, from Adam & the Ants to Ziggy stardust & the spiders from mars
Suburbia said…
Wow, so empty. The emptyness is a bit scary for me!
Suburbia said…
Wow, so empty. The emptyness is a bit scary for me!
Simples! I am sad enough to adore the Meerkat, Brett!
Anonymous said…
The word is 'ampersand'! Simples! Lovely pic - I actually adore the emptyness...
Vinita said…
Beautiful. I first thought it was a painting. Also, it was as if I got to see God's creation immediately after he created it.... very pristine!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.