The Flint mill

A later than normal post and a shorter one, mostly due to the fact that my back is still playing up so I cannot sit at the pc for too long and it’s driving me mad!!!!

Photo today is one of a set done at the Cheddleton Flint mill; all the other shots will be on the Leek photo blog from tomorrow. It’s the first time I’ve featured a single place for a number of shots, so any feed back would be welcome. I am looking to extend the Leek blog to try to include more about the area and what it has to offer, and this is the first spot I have focused on.




----------------
Now playing: Siouxsie and the Banshees - Happy House
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Suburbia said…
Gosh, it's blue sky all the way at the moment up there!! Sorry your back is still not right. Have you tried an osteopath? They are expensive but seem to do the trick :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year