Kep in the snow

I've not been blogging much as work is taking up so much of my time, not that I'm complaining, it's great to be so busy. I spent the whole week end at Art in the Park, a collection of events in Brough park in Leek all to do with the Arts Festival. I was there running a stall in the craft tent and spent 2 days talking to people about my pictures and even selling a few.

The picture today is an old one of Kep in the snow last winter, I found it in the file I reserve for blog pictures, so I must have put it in there while he was still with us. It's not a great picture but I do so miss him and when I looked at it it made me smile.


----------------
Now playing: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Coming In From The Cold
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year