Back again


 I had a comment to my last post, from one of the very first blogs I started to follow all those years ago, and one of the blogs that I had visited yesterday that lead me to post in the first place. Its a very small world at times.

Today I had my first breakfast meeting of 2021, via Zoom of course, when I started off full time I had no idea that they were even a thing and today I have just delivered my 25th 10 minute presentation, these come up about 3 or 4 times a year normally. It feels strange that at 8.45am I have done nearly 2 hours work and met with 16 people and have yet to leave the house.

I feel that I should post on here more often, I had 12K visitors last year but had not posted anything for 6 years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.