Blue Monday

Spent most of today at the hospital with my mum, so missed out on most of the lovely sunshine. She had an appointment for some test but we still had to wait over 2 hours before she was seen. Why do they seem to make the waiting rooms so depressing?

As this is my first blog I am still getting to grips setting up the page and the links from this to my web site. This should now all be done and can be found at the bottom of the page. Also down there you will find a weather forecaster run by Metcheck, this is an independent weather service that I have found to be excellent and offers a lot more than just the standard forecast, check out their site when you have time.

The image for today comes from the walk we did on Sunday to Chatsworth, it’s a view down the river looking towards the cricket pavilion.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.