I am Frankenstein

I’ve created a monster that needs feeding every day, and like a new parent I’m not sure I am ready for all the responsibility. What started as a whim is now being read by people all over the world, if I thought that I was choosing my words carefully thinking that just some friends would be reading this, now I’m liable to cause an international incident just with my bad spelling.

Happy birthday Heather, I cannot believe you are that old, I still think of you as been the age you were when we met. Not that you are that old, you are still the youngster of the group.

Just before the photo a quick link to a post that I found fascinating, How to Slow Down Now, all about working slower to get things done faster.

Hoarfrost on barbed wire, taken this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.