Feed back on feed back

Had the first feed back on the blog today, and a mixed bag it was too. Lucky for me I recognised the writing style of the offending post and was able to reply in the same spirit.

As some of you will know I have taken up running in a desperate attempt to get fit. The success I have had is down to the training plan I found on the HealthBolt blog called couch to a 5k in 6 weeks. I wanted to recommend some items I have found on the web and this is a great one to start with. I found this on a web site called Lifehacker which is also well worth a look.


Today’s picture is one of a set that I will try to do during the year capturing the changes in the tree as it grows.


Comments

Muppet Soul said…
That's a beautiful photograph.

Stuck out - I've been trying to paint the almost-identical image for ages now..

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.