Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ice ice baby

As I get older my to do list gets longer( not the one Carolyn gives me as she goes out), the “things I want to do and places I want to see” list. So I thought that I would let you in on one of them.

Antarctica, I have always wanted to go, I know its cold and dark for ½ the year, but it looks fantastic. It’s one of the last unspoilt landscapes on earth and as a walker and photographer a place I would love to capturer. To give you a feel for the place here are 3 blogs from the end of the earth.

cristinamillan.blog.com

an online diary of an antarctic muppet

helen-in-antarctica.blogspot

Today’s image is of a survey mark on a stone post down by the canal.





----------------
Now playing:
Placebo - Nancy Boy
via FoxyTunes

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ranger Faff said...

Antarctica - Midnight Oil (from the album Blue Sky Mining). It may seem like I'm a day behind but it's a good fit to today's blog. Go listen.

Looks like you had nice light today, Brett!

Aigars Bruvelis said...

What does it mean survey mark?

Related Posts with Thumbnails