3 little lines

I was asked today to send round the competition form that I finished on Wednesday to all the people in my department, as the request came from my big boss I did it as soon as I got to my desk. When I say “as soon as” this really means after I had agonized over the 3 lines of text introducing the email for ½ an hour. Now I known this sounds stupid but I get so nervous about writing stuff that people read, daft when this has had over 40,000 visitors, but when mailing to the department I really feel the pressure to get it just right, not that I don’t care about this but this is mine and really only I can say its wrong. Still I sent off the mail and within a few mins had some nice comments about it.
Photo is of an old dock on the canal, I’ve photographed this no end during the summer as it has such great texture and reflections, but this shot of it is the first to reach the blog.




----------------
Now playing: U2 - Elevation
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Suburbia said…
Lovely pic. Glad your 3 lines were fine!
Exquisite photo, Brett. I'm sure your 3 lines were perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.