I’ve had another blog award, this time from Polergirl, it’s the Smile stone award, It is an award for bloggers, who show kindness and spread happiness around, so I’m flattered to get it. Polergirl shared 10 things that made her smile, so I’ll do the same:
1. Polergirl, reading you blog always leaves me smiling, even the sad post have a positive turn.
2. My team at work, there is always one of us on the edge of a breakdown and the rest always rally round.
4. Mountains, or at least being on top of them.
5. Finishing a project, I will have finished 2 by the end of today.
6. Finishing cutting the lawn.
7. You’ve been framed, particular the ones where you can see the idiot is about to come a cropper.
8. Good comments on the blog (hint hint)
10. Caz’s face when we are out on a walk and we let Kep of f the lead, as he starts to run free her face just lights up.
I will pass this on tomorror as I have to get some work done, one thing that wipes the smile off my face. Photo was taken some months ago and fits with the award so I’ve decided to use it. This stone was on a cairn ½ way up a mountain in the lake district.
Now playing: Splodgenessabounds - Two Pints Of Lager & A Packet Of Crisps
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Posted by Brett at 9:38 AM