Tree-mendus

We got the tree and only got lost once, a new record. Spent the weekend cleaning and putting up the decorations and tree, great fun, with Christmas music playing in the back ground. Sunday dawn bright and clear with the hardest frost of the year so far, so we grabbed are rucksacks and headed to Chatsworth. What a fantastic day, Kep had a whale of a time and seems to be back on top form, he pulled Caz round for the whole walk and spent ½ hour off the lead running like a mad thing, great to see.
I took loads of photos that should keep the blog going for a week at least, and here is the first one. This is a small pool on the ridge over looking Bakewell, and normally is a disappointing damp patch of marsh and mud, but it look fantastic in the cold mid day sun.


----------------
Now playing: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Road Trippin'
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Lisa B said…
This is fantastic! I love the depth that you have in this shot. Glad to hear that Kep is back on form.
Anonymous said…
Another fantastic shot, so crisp and clear!

P.S. I've got an award for you over at my place, stop by and pick it up!
Sunny said…
what colours! one can never see such beauty on a winter day here.
Anonymous said…
Amazing photo!
Wow! Outstanding photos! I especially love the contrails zig-zagging in the sky. WOW!
Martin Rye said…
Stunner that shot there Brett.
Lakeland Jo said…
I loved your neo counter and I am trying one on my blog- thanks for the idea!
Michaela said…
Wow. That seems like some sort of watery fantasy land. Very green too.

P.S. I love the ducks!
Anonymous said…
I love the perspective on this one, great shot.
I love shots like this! It's a beautiful photo.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.