Enter the Polergirl

Photo yesterday was of a pasta machine for any of you that were interested, today the image is of some pins with coloured heads, I just love the contrast of the sharp hard steel with the bright friendly colours of the heads.
Now some sad news, one of my very close friends has suffered a loss, but I don’t think he will get much sympathy here. He is in the process of becoming a blog widow, my other very good friend (I only have a couple, perhaps I should get out more) Polergirl has just started a blog, now I know I should not be doing this as you can only read so many blogs a day, and her writing and reason for blogging are so much better than mine, but please pop along and have a look, I think that it could be a really good read. Remembering my first comment from someone I’d never met, I was so excited and only had to wait 3 weeks! Just let her know who sent you, it might get me bigger scoops of ice cream next time I’m there.




----------------
Now playing: Iron Maiden - Run to The Hills
via FoxyTunes

Comments

laurie said…
push pins! i thought they were christmas lights at first. i like this.
lucy said…
I love how you take the most simple thing and turn them into a wonderful photo...this is what distinguishes the person who takes photos from the photographer...it is the vision and the eye. I can take a picture...I just don't have the vision...I am so envious!
Isunia said…
It really is a beautiful picture. You are very clever :)
Anonymous said…
I love the contrast of this photo!

Thanks for the mention - am honoured :-)
Suburbia said…
I wondered what that was yesterday!! Great pins :)
EP said…
I hope your friend is doing OK. Suffering any kind of loss is hard. :/

I really like that photo. What kind of macro lens did you use to make it happen?

Popular posts from this blog

Do it.

Sun Flower by Brett Trafford

Dock of the day.