Pencils pins and pasta

My post “Bob” was one of the posts featured on “Authorblog” yesterday, this blog for those of you that have not been there, features links to post of Excellence from around the world, picking on one as post of the day and a number of runners up, one was me!, the winning post was the one I highlighted from Daisy a few days ago. Since I started the blog I wanted to get a post on there, as so many of the posts are of a really high standard, and now I’m on there!!! So a big thank you to David.
The picture today is another close up, I find this type of photography fascinating and will try to do some more in the next few days.




----------------
Now playing: The English Beat - Twist & Crawl
via FoxyTunes

Comments

david mcmahon said…
There is something really intriguing about that image.

And it was great to have you on Post Of The Day.
I enjoy seeing the things you photograph through your eyes. You have 'creative' sight!!
goooooood girl said…
your blog is good good good......
aims said…
I saw your name up there before I came over here today! Good for you! David's place is a great place to win post of the day! And you deserved to be up there I say!
Suburbia said…
Congratulations on post of the day. You have achieved so much on this blog.

I have read your post title but still can't work out what is in this photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.