Foxey

It’s Friday the 13th, and the first thing that I have had to do is go to the Dentist! If that was not enough it is looking as if it might be the high point of my day. I’m snowed under with work and time seems to be a diminishing commodity (rather like petrol), so I will keep this post short. Web browsers, you known that program that you look at the internet on, well I notice from the stats on the site that lots of you don’t use Firefox, well I think that you should give it a look, I have used it for years and found that it is much more user friendly than other browsers. The best bit for me is the add ons, the bits you can tack along the bottom of the page to make surfing more fun, Foxytunes for me is the best, it puts the controls to my music playing programs on every web page, I can stop, start and change the volume without changing the page or moving my browser. There are lots more just follow the link to the Firefox site. In honour of my favourite browser a picture taken on Monday.





----------------
Now playing: Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady (Live)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

I had no idea that it was Friday the 13th... now I'll se conscious of it ALL DAY!
Suburbia said…
Lovely foxy fox.
I adore foxes! I adore even more that they give a legitimate use for the word vixen.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year