The new Doctor Who is.

What a weekend, all day Saturday doing the hedges, and then a 10 mile walk Sunday, capped off with a soaking in the last 3 miles. I’m knackered; it’s amazing how quickly you lose your fitness if you stop serious exercise for a few weeks. So it back in training for our week in the lakes which is coming up soon. Not that we have much planed for the week, not compared to last time, about the only large challenge is Scarfell( not Scarfell pike which every one does) it is quite high and will involve a longish walk in, away from the more frequented routes, other than that the rest should be quite simple!

Just started to work on my Facebook page, only 3 friends :( and also set up a blog on wordpress, so I can leave messages on other blogs with out having to keep logging in, lazy I know. Now I’m off to do my breakfast, pancakes, and all for me!!

Photo for today is a tumble down hut in an alpine meadow, on the way to mount Vogel, this walk was through some of the prettiest scenery I have ever seen and really opened my eyes to walking abroad.






----------------
Now playing: The Ramones - Surfin' Bird
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Beautiful pic! I've never seen a hut like that before.
The D in D & T said…
hello! gorgeous photograph. wow - i've missed a lot :)
S-V-H said…
Nice photo!

Do you want have some friends more on FB? I can send you some... :-) type in: susanne49....
I feel cheated re the Dr who comment. Gorgeous pic as always. Wordpress is very annoying. Fcaebook is a menance i keep getting requests to be my friend of perfect strangers. Blooging is one thing but be careful wth facebook and your info.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year