June follows May!

I’m dedicating Sunday’s to Quotes, Poems and random collections of word’s, it might be inspirational or just daft, but it fills a day so I can spend more time with Caz and Kep.

And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Starting with the man, a role model for every adult male, evolution at its peak, Homer Simpson.

Today I’ve been married to the most wonderful woman for 12 years, the fact that I think Homer is a role model gives you some idea what she has to put up with over the years, that she has makes me the happiest man alive.

Photo to day is of Chatsworth house.





----------------
Now playing: Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
via FoxyTunes

Comments

The D in D & T said…
Congratulations to you both! Happy Anniversary, I wish you many, many more.

And, as always, beautiful photo. You're really talented.
Ashley said…
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

I'm still alive! Just been very busy lately. I have a new post though. Sorry I have been able to read and comment yours lately! I still love reading them.

And the picture is beautiful!
belle said…
Congrats on the anniversary! Mine twentieth is coming up next month - how scary is that?!

oh and fab photo of Chatsworth - I was there on Saturday :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year