Posted

Big Brother, just seen a round up of the first 4 days of Big Brother 9, what a load of freaks, is this some new way for the government to keep people safe, lock all the strange people in a house? It seems that each year the contestants get farther away from real people, making it almost impossible for me to relate to them. I thought that the whole point of the program was to see how “real people” reacted to the environment and each other, now its just acting to the camera with an eye to a career in TV or Lads mags. If they wanted to make the program more interesting it should be a random collection of people, no auditions, no pre-selection, just every day people that we can actually relate to and even come to like.

Today the picture comes from a set I shot yesterday, this one is a Victorian post box, I think that we sometimes take for granted just what history is around us, take this it must be 100 years old, and still being used.




----------------
Now playing: No Doubt - Don't speak (unplugged)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Nice shot - very english and all that!

Although, the big brother nonsense makes me very happy to be far away!

That song makes me think of university and an unrelated party in essex that ended badly....
I love the colour contrast in the photo!
And I avoid Big Brother like the plague.
Anonymous said…
Such a wonderful picture! I love the colours in this one.

By the way, is there a book/way of going about it you can recommend when you want to start working with manual settings on an SLR? I just ordered a digital SLR and want to learn how to take better pictures.
Big Brother this year has ripped off France's version, secret story. When i want chav t.v I tune it. Real bunch of wannabe nobodies this year. Very gothic image today. Spooky as a b&w

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year