Hello Cayman Islands

As part of my morning routine I check my sites stats on Gostats (see link at the bottom of the page) this tells me who has visited and where they have come from, details like the country and what search term they used. I do this just to see how far and wide my pictures are being seen, and to see if it is worth continuing. Yesterday I had my first hit from the Cayman Islands; the search term used was “grab a granny in England”! The mind boggles. I have also updated the videos over the weekend, both well worth watching but I’m changing them tomorrow, so catch them quick. Photographed the fox cubs and mother again yesterday, it looks like there are only two cubs now.

Picture for today is a barn at the foot of Chrome hill in the peak district.





----------------
Now playing: Nirvana - Come As You Are (Acoustic)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said…
Ooh, nice. I like the black and white effect. Anyway, where's this counter? I looked at the bottom of the page but to no avail lol.
Ciao

Scarlet
Brett said…
Ah! changed the word counter to link, sorry!
Anonymous said…
Looks a bit eerie, actually...
The D in D & T said…
this is really beautiful. love it in black and white. of course it's worth continuing - and stats mean nothing :)
So you'll know that I have stopped by today then!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year