150

Yesterday’s computer woes carried over to my pc at work which refused to open any spreadsheets for me, then the woes followed me home and turned my firewall over zealous, which stopped all communication with the net! Things look brighter this morning, just in time for my 150th post, yes 150th! I cannot believe I’ve made it this far, so time for some thankyou’s. First D in D & T from Athens [Perspective], without your help the picture would have stayed very small; you really made a BIG contribution to the blog. Secondly, Suburbia, babooshka , girl with the mask and Marjolein, ladies your comments keep me going and your blogs make me strive to get better. Last but definitely not least, Carolyn, you put up with a lot and only complain enough to keep me on my toes, without you none of this would be worth anything.

Today’s picture is another Bee shot, because I’ve been a busy Bee working on a post for the other blog.




----------------
Now playing: The Cult - Spiritwalker
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Dranged laptop logging me out.As I was saying, 150 is some going. Suppoert from fellow bloggers nad better halves do keep us going. It's in turn a chore and a labour of love this daily photo blogging lark. Keep being a busy Bee, as you and the underated(by himself) Dusty Lens are two of the finest photographers out there.
The D in D & T said…
no, thank YOU Brett, because you are one of the people whose comments and encouragement keep me going! :)

congrats on the 150 :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year