The stolen earth

Caz has been away for the night again and against my better judgement Kep persuaded me that another lads night in was on the cards, so a takeaway, much beer and a bottle of wine later, I realise that I was right and he was wrong, you just cannot trust a dog judgement in these things. So as I sit here nursing my cup of coffee I’ll apologise for yesterdays title, “The new Doctor Who is”, I was stuck for a title so chose what was on my mind, hoping that I might get an answer, but no luck. For people who don’t know what I’m going on about here’s a link to a Dr Who site or two.

I’ve got a new friend on Facebook, and to celebrate I have put a link to a slide show on my Photobucket page, this shows picture's that have been use on this blog since I “went large” with the pictures, I will try to do a bit more work on it today, but I’m still a bit of a virgin on it! Blogging seems much easier.

Today’s picture was taken while we were delayed at Salzburg airport, if you find you are delayed there, there is an excellent bar/café at the very top of the building, just follow the signs for the restaurant and then take the stairs up, unless you read German its not very well posted. We spent a good couple of hours in the sun watching the planes, while other passengers who went in to departures sat indoors in a horrid room with no view and no fresh air.





----------------
Now playing: U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
via FoxyTunes

Comments

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said…
Noooo. Brett, how can you do this to me? I'm so sick and tired of having Dr. Who put in my face that I just want to...
But I digress.. Drinking that much isn't good for you. Be sensible, and never listen to dogs. In Camille's immortal words: "Cats and Dogs are not our friends, they just pretend."
Ciao

Scarlet
Cats don't even pretend! Fortuntitely Gary is too lazy to organise a lads anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year