I've got a award!

I try to write my blog first thing every day, or else it haunts me until I’ve written it, so this morning while having my breakfast (coffee) I was thinking what to write, idea sorted I logged on to find I had been given my first award!! Even better it has come from one of my favorite blogs, daily photo isle of man, thank you very much Babooshka. Along with the award are the instructions to pass it on, so here they are along with my nominations

1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider ‘deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and which contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language they are in’.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.

4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the Arte y Pico blog so that everyone will know the origin of the award.

5. To show these rules.

Athens [Perspective]

Won’t let life define me

PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALL THERE

The happy misfit

Paris daily photo

Just copy and paste the rules above, copy and paste the pic award above daily photo isle of man on the right, go pick your five.

All the blogs above have inspired me, the only one missing is daily photo isle of man, which I read every day and would have been on this list if she had not already given me the award, the Paris daily photo blog is the one that introduced me to the whole scene of city blogs, its lead to hours of pleasure.

Todays photo is fittingly from a city, it's of one of the Dragons on the Dragon bridge in Ljubljana.


----------------
Now playing: Lou Reed & The Velvet Undergro - Venus In Furs
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Suburbia said…
congratulations!
dianasfaria.com said…
Congratulations and Bravo to you for adding PDP. I feel the same way as you. Eric influenced my http://www.longislanddailyphoto.blogspot.com/ and although I can not be a part of the city daily photo blogsite because I am considered more of a region, I was influenced by him none the less and I am inspired by him everyday that I visit his blog. This is way cool of you.
S-V-H said…
Congratulations, well deserved!
The D in D & T said…
Brett, thank you so much! Really, thank you! I'll have my prize up on my blog tomorrow, as soon as T can show me how to do it! He is the technical department :) Thank you. You always seem to help pick up my fading blogging spirits! :)

(ps you know im behind both right - you're way too generous!)
Congrats on your award. I am glad you have discovered the CITY DAILY PHOTOS. It's brimming with some great folks on there and that's from this cynic. 24HR news coverage is as you say filling the gap with claptrap. I can testify though, from my banking days that they do hate their customers.Nothing worse they banking at the barnch you used to work at. I will check out your recpients I don't know, but the ones I know you have chosen are excellent reward receivers.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the award! :) I'm not really sure how to make it appear on my blog though. Will try when I get all my holiday stuff sorted out (lots of pics to go through + a second holiday to prepare for).

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

New Year