Fab weekend

Answer to yesterday will be show tomorrow just to give more people a chance, covered that first as some people are quite impatient.
We’ve just come back from sunny Rutland, I think we may have to move there as it seems to get all the sunshine we don’t. We both had a fantastic time and I feel that I’ve been away from work for a whole week and not just a weekend, wonderful. As always the welcome from Sandra and Trevor (and Sam) was great and the whole weekends activities (eating, drinking, eating, walking and drinking (with a bit more eating thrown in) were just what we needed, thank you both so much ( I know they read the blog and so this saves me an email).
So people have commented that last weeks post were a bit depressing, well on the surface they do look that way, but looking back to that time made me smile so much, I think that even bad times can, after a long time, bring back good memories. So I may drag up some more memories from my dark and distant past, but may change the names so as to protect the not so innocent.
Picture today taken just after we arrived in Rutland, I did not even have time to start my wine.



----------------
Now playing: Fatboy Slim - Demons
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Stunning photo, Brett. Although I think there's always time to start wine. ;-)
Ranger Faff said…
You're very welcome, Brett - it was great to have you both, and we feel very much the same.

Love the photo - big skies, big sunsets! And thanks for young love - there, that's saved ME an e-mail!
Suburbia said…
Wow, yet another unforgettable shot :)
Michaela said…
Hahaha. You listen to Fatboy Slim? You never cease to amaze me.

P.S
Great pic! Absolutely stunning.
Stunning silhouettes.
And I don't thing you should ever fill the need to alter the natural tone of your posts!
Marshall Family said…
rutland is very close to me - another lovely photo :) as always!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.