Woof

A quick post as the weekend is here and there’s things to do. First an update on Kep he is still getting his paws washed every night, much to his annoyance and we are waiting on the results of his blood test. He is still in fine voice, barking as I type and will walk for miles if we let him, it’s just that his pads look very grotty. To cheer him up I asked him to sit for the first photo shoot with the new lights, as you can see below he’s a natural.
I’ve added a new bit to the page so you can now (if you’re on Blogger) follow me and I will start to follow my favorite blogs too.


----------------
Now playing: Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Aw! He's sans cone, and looks so much happier!
Suburbia said…
He sure is a natural!!!
His paws look fine from this angle :)
Smashing photograph of Kep! He looks completely comfortable in his surroundings and appears to be tolerating his celebrity quite well. Good show, Kep!

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.