I'm a finalist

Well its Sunday again, the weeks seem to fly by, so here is a short post. I’ve, or rather the blog, has made it though to the final of Best of Blogs, so here is an appeal for votes, VOTE FOR ME PLEASE, and if you happen to run a blog any vote you could drum up would be much appreciated. Spent last night at my brothers and as usual drank more than is good for me, twice in one week I must be slipping in to bad habits, so now I’m going to spend the day in the sunshine nursing my sore head. Picture to day is of a dandelion clock, it reminds me of an exploding firework.





----------------
Now playing: KT Tunstall - Under The Weather
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Suburbia said…
I will go and vote now! Great photo!
The D in D & T said…
i adore this photo. voting now :)
Ranger Faff said…
What a beautiful photo! I've voted too!
Which section are you in? I will vote of course. Will namecheck on my both my blogs. Best of luck. See, it makes it all worthwhile when you get this kind of feedback.
Hi again,

I have just found it, hobby blogs and voted. Will put the word out.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.