Lunch

Well another morning spent on my belly (thank god for all the beer I’ve drunk, it very padded) photographing fox cubs. Used a different lens this time so I had to get even closer but the quality should be better. It was just the cubs today mum must have been out looking for food (or getting a bit of peace and quite). It great watching them from close up you really get a feel for their personalities. One is very brave and wonders off from the hole quite a lot, in contrast the smallest one is very timed and sits very quietly just watching, I’m sure that it has seen me move more than once, but is too shy to mention it to the other two. The middle one is boss, always fighting with the other two, although the smaller one gets most of it as the brave one just wonders off.

Today’s picture is of the boss playing with a feather, being watched by the smallest one.






----------------
Now playing: Splodgenessabounds - 2 Pints Of Lager & A Packet Of Crisps (Please)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

The D in D & T said…
The boss with the feather - too cute. Your description is really great too.

I just sent that email again. I'm not sure what is going on, but another person that I sent an email to who uses yahoo never received it either. Please let me know if you get it.
Had laptop troubles so playing catch up. We don't have foxes all squirrels on the islands, so these are a joy. Can't believ you got to and photograph fox cubs aswell. Far too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.