Up! down under

Feeling tons better today, thanks for all the lovely comments, they really picked up my spirits. Feeling so much better that I’ve spent some time randomly surfing the web, reading blogs from Australia. I’ve found that you can learn such a lot by reading a selection of blogs from one country as they all give a different insight to that place, and its normally not the one force fed to you by the media. That is one of the best things about the net; it lets you make up your own mind by giving you access to unprocessed information, and lots of it.

As for the photography I’ve been working on a project to do a weeks worth of shots just from my back garden, I know its not very adventurous but it will make me be as creative as possible as I try to get seven very different looking photos. Today’s photo could have made it into the set but it was taken down the side of the house so misses out by about ten feet. It is of a yellow poppy, I think that it should be classed as a weed as it is growing where we don’t want it, but I love these flowers, they are so delicate and colourful.






----------------
Now playing: Natalie Imbruglia - Wishing I Was There
via FoxyTunes

Comments

The D in D & T said…
Glad to hear you're feeling better.
Marshall Family said…
what lovely photography, I'm a flower lover, can you tell? :o)

I also like natalie imbruglia, her album left of the middle is lovely :) xx
Your images are too bloddy stunning. Jealous Moir?

How's the voting going?

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.