Dam Busted

I hate it when they play around with time. I got up this morning to find a whole hour had gone, I’ve spent the rest of the day looking for it. This way round it’s quite bad but many years ago in a Scottish pub we got the extra hour back, during a lockin.

Today Carolyn and Kep dragged me round yet another reservoir, this time it was 11 miles round the Derwent and Howden reservoir’s in the peak district. The weather was wonderful and very windy. So after missing an hour and walking forever I’m off for a rest and watch the time team. Picture of C and K waiting for me to catch up by the Derwent Dam.




----------------
Now playing: Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.