Jerusalem

I don’t think that there is a better spot in the whole world than England on a cold frosty morning, just like this morning. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and I’m stuck in the office writing this. Not that I begrudge the blog, it is serving its purpose, that of getting me to take more pictures and having feed back from a larger audience. I have found it interesting that the pictures that have raised the most comments are the ones I would never of normally taken, like the shot of the market place, or the pub.

I have updated the video, its well worth a look if you are a star wars or Monty python fan. I have also added some blogs and sites to the links at the side, these are places I visit often and would like to share.

Today’s photo is to celebrate the spring



----------------
Now playing: Guns 'n' Roses - Paradyse Citiy
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoyed your photo. I had taken a picture of my little one in front of the same kind of flowers last summer (I will have to post it now next week :)
thepowerguides said…
I love spring in England and miss the daffs and bluebells we do not seem to get a spring here in WI so I try to keep up with a few English bloggers to remind me of home

steve

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.