Time travel

Time, how is it I never seem to have enough. This morning for the for the first time I had lots of comments (thank you all I love them) to read and sort out, I always try to see where they have come from and as most are from bloggers I end up reading and commenting on their blogs. One even had me in tears. Looking at some of the blogs they have many more comments than mine and some times more than one blog, how they find the time really amazes me. In looking at lots of blogs I find that the standard of writing and content is very high, I presume that it must be a darwellian (spell check has just had a fit, but this looks right ish) process that weeds out the crap ones.

Back to my blog (still hear so far), I have up dated the two vids, a bit more time travel, the top one is Billy Connolly so if you are easily offended don’t watch. The second is the Go Go’s, doesn’t Belinda look young! Both take me back, Billy kept me amused during the 6th form, this sketch was on that tape. The Go Go’s, well I was around 15, so you could say they kept me amused too. Anyone remember who covered this Go Go's track?

The image for today shows one benefit of the storm, great light.





----------------
Now playing: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Steve Buser said…
It's my first visit. You do some really creative work
Jilly said…
That's a great storm photo. And...yep, love Billy Connolly.

Thanks so much for your kind comments on Postcards from PM, Brett. Really appreciated it. You've plenty of time with your lovely dog, so don't even think about it.

You are right - some blogs have great quality, others not. I think we all gradually sort out of the ones we like or who resonate with us.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.