Minority report

We have been having a diversity week at work this week, celebrating the differences between the people the company employs. A lot of the facts and figures seem to come from the various special interest groups along the lines of gay pride or age concern, while going over the information and seeing the groups listed I noticed that one minority was missing. Now this group seems to have no special support, in fact to voice support for this group is frowned upon, it would also be in bad taste to suggest that they got special help, like quotas to get them into management or parliament. The members of this group are the butt of jokes and slander that if told about any other group would be classed as very un PC, and if they object they are accused of being weak and lacking a sense of humour. The reason I feel so strongly about this group is that I am a member, a proud member, and with no shame I will say that I am a white heterosexual Anglo Saxon male.(see we do have a sense of humour).

I have updated the video, i had Glory box on as i did yesterdays post, and loved it so much i found a video to share with you, its well worth a look as its done live.

This blog has, much to my surprise made it through the first month. I started out thinking that I was writing this to be read by me and 3 or 4 kind and patient friends, well I’ve had in the first month 283 visitors from 31 countries viewing over 1000 pages. On top of this I have had loads of comments, mostly good and all welcome. I would just like to thank every body for the support and hope to keep this up for the next 11 months.

Today’s picture was taken near Macc forest looking toward Shutlingslow.





----------------
Now playing: The Smiths - This Charming Man
via FoxyTunes

Comments

david santos said…
Excellent posting.
I loved this blog.
Have a good weekend.
Anonymous said…
Am lovin' the blog Brett, it's ace! You should be well proud of your achievement!

Polergirl x

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.