A very grand thing

The storm has returned, Here we still seem to have missed the worst of it, just our bins getting blown over. In an attempt to feed this ever photo hungry blog I've walked around the local town looking for photos. Leek is an ancient market town dating back over 800 years and today is market day, well normally. For the only time I can remember the market place was deserted, just the abandoned stall, their tarpaulin covers lying on the ground beside them, mute testimony to the power of nature.

Today's blog title is from a story I have just read regarding a windy day, I’m still a kid at heart.




----------------
Now playing: The Specials - The Specials - Ghost Town
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Hi there, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment:)
Anonymous said…
Hi Brett, I saw the deserted market place too. Great picture. I remember reading that story to you a very long time ago. I still love it too. Jeanne, You know who.
korihikage said…
hi brett, i like ur fotos a lot...they are really very artistic! you have given me new ideas and inspirations! thanks alot!
Anonymous said…
Hey Brett not quite Robin red breast or mysterious lady in flowing red cloak but the principle the same..your catching on :)
L8r Dude

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Action Day - Climate change, virgin birth, flat earth.

Last post

Do it.